How Much Does Our Executive Matchmaker Plan Cost?
Exceptional Results with Superior Value Compared to Other Professional Matchmakers
How much does a matchmaker cost?
Like any other service that can help you achieve a desired result, hiring a matchmaker entails seeking the knowledge and guidance of a dedicated and experienced professional whose ultimate goal is to help people find lasting love.
There's a lot that goes into the matchmaking process, which is why we encourage you to review the service and responsibilities involved. This way, you'll have a better understanding of why matchmaking is an effective method for finding the right partner.
Explore how the entire process works HERE!
Our Matchmaker Service Costs
- The fee for our Executive Matchmaker Plan is $17,500, payable as follows:
- $7,500.00 initial non-refundable deposit (includes $3,000 correspondence credit and 10 hours of video calls).
- $5,000.00 second payment due when both Client and Personal assistant identify up to 20-30 possible candidates and are ready to move to the next stage of skype interviews (includes 15 hours of video calls and additional $2000 correspondence credit)
- Final installment of $5,000.00 due prior to departure to facilitate the personal meetings with the top 8 to 15 candidates (includes 5 hours of video calls)*
- *If needed an additional video calls package can be purchased at $1700 for 10 hours.
- The duration of the executive program is 6 months. After six months it may be extended for 3 months for an additional $5000 (includes up to $2500 correspondence credits and up to 8 hours of Skype interviews)
- If needed a Client may place the program on pause for up to 6 months at no additional cost. Client may only pause the program one time without incurring an additional $5,000.00 fee. If client pauses the program for longer than 6 months, there is an additional $5000 fee in order to restart the search process.
- The executive plan fee of ($17,500.00) covers one selected region (Eastern Europe, Latin America or Asia). The search can be expanded for an additional $5000 per region.
- Client is responsible for all travel, transportation, security (if desired), meals and lodging costs for himself, and the candidates chosen to meet. Prior to departure, Client will place a deposit (to be determined based on estimated travel costs) with A Foreign Affair to be used towards actual travel costs incurred on behalf of Client.
Important Terms and Disclaimers
- The client agrees to be honest and forthcoming with the Personal Consultant as well as the candidates involved, and to treat all parties with respect and dignity.
- The client agrees and understands that this is in no way a “sex tour”. The candidates that will be introduced are, to the best of our knowledge, seeking a serious relationship leading to a possible marriage.
- The client agrees and understands that AFA (AFA Singles Network) using its best efforts, is simply introducing the Client to candidates based on the parameters set forth by the Client. AFA makes no representations or guarantees as to the motives or character of any of the chosen candidates, or as to the validity of any information submitted by the candidates. It is possible that the Candidates who will be introduced may not match all the parameters set by the Client and may fall outside some of the parameters set by the Client. The Client may, at his option, pay to have an extensive background check completed on any candidate in whom he is interested. AFA does no such background checks on any of the candidates profiled on our service. In any case, AFA will not be held liable for any actions or events that may occur as a result of any introductions initiated by AFA.
- AFA will not be liable to the Client or any third person for any damages, whether direct or indirect, or punitive damages (except where prohibited). In no event will the extent of the damages exceed the amount actually paid.
- You agree to indemnify and hold AFA, as well as its employees, directors and affiliates harmless from any damages, demands or losses that may result from the use of this service.
- This Agreement is entered into in Phoenix, Arizona. Any actions that occur because of this service will be deemed to have occurred in Phoenix, Arizona. If there are any disputes, they must be submitted to binding arbitration, subject to the policies and rules of the American Arbitration Association. Neither party shall be entitled to attorney fees. Any and all Arbitration must be held in Phoenix Arizona. If any provision is found to be invalid, all other provisions in this agreement will remain in effect.